Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Road Rash Thoughts

My thoughts on Road Rash so far is. I like how Zach say's "Her over there"? "Yes her, sitting in the far right table" "Oh she's hot but I got girlfriend, see ya" I like how he calls a girl hot and just leaves. So Marsia can just tell his girlfriend that he checked out my friend and called her hot. She can make their relationship end. My prediction for the next couple chapters is. I think Zach will join a good band with a great singer and good band players. And after lots of gigs they might get noticed and get a record deal. And they can make tons of money if their fans love them. I got one question for Zach's dad. He says its summer and he should get a job. I think Zach should keep playing with his band because he enjoys playing with them. If his dad keeps pressuring him for working at some low paying job, he won't be able to play with his band and he will probably get kicked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment