Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Worse Christmas Gift Ever Recieved

The worse Christmas gift ever I got was. It started one year ago. It was at my cousins house. I didn't ask for anything but some people still got me some sort of gift. I got a $50 gift card GameStop. I loved the gift a lot and my cousins were happy that I liked it. After the gift opening we ate and spoke. When it was like 11:45 or something we left home. I wanted to sleep but first I wanted to check if the card wasn't fake or anything. I checked the back of the card and it said something like "Expired 12/25/14" I was so mad I asked my cousins for a new one. They said sure we'll give you a new one. I sure did got a new one but it was for $5. I couldn't do anything with $5 except tip the workers, which I wasn't going to do. 

1 comment: