Monday, November 30, 2015

About Me

About me. I'm Nathan, I like to read books about mystery because I like suspense or plot change. Also fiction because I like the author to use imagination to make the book good. I also like science fiction because I like how there are characters that the author made up with their own special char characterisics. Books I don't like to read are. Non fiction because the books are going to be filled with facts and probably not going to be interesting. I will only read non fiction books if it's a journal from someone's perspective. I like the play backyard basketball. I usually play with my brothers. We play 1v1v1, horse and around the world. Our backyard is pretty big but where the basketball rim is fairly small and it's like a quarter of a court. I like to play video games. I usually play Black Ops 3, GTA V, 2k16 and sometimes some older games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment