Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Goals of 2015-2016 school year

TThe goals for 2015-2016 school year is. I really want to try to get all my homework done before walking in the building. I want to get use to doing homework because if I don't get use it, later when I get a job and I don't do my work I can get fired and not make money. Second goal. I want to bring my materials to school and home. I really have a bad memory when bringing stuff to another area. I got to use passes to get them, I got to sign a falcon foul because I'm not prepared. If I can achieve this goals I can probably make to high school with a good chance. Another goal is that I want try to read as much as I can during the weekends. I usually have the most free time on Fridays, Saturdays. Sunday's is the day when I do homework and read. So I can't read during Friday and Saturday. When I'm doing stuff I forget about reading and I usually remember late at night. I hope I can achieve most of these goals and be successful during the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment