Friday, February 12, 2016

Holocaust Reflection

They watched this happen because. The nazi were to powerful. If you tried to stop them you will die. The Jews were scared of dying so they just stood by. People didn't want them to die. No one could stop the nazis and they would be too strong to stop. After seeing the deaths and beating of Jews, people wanted to help them still live, raise families and follow their religion. It was a huge risk but it was worth it. I think I would gather a large group of people and find any Jewish person and we can help them. They can educate their kids of their religion. I don't think it's worth risking my life to let the one or two Jews teach their religion. I want to get a large group of Jews instead of like ten or five


1 comment:

  1. I like how you support the Jews and could make a difference in their lives. Good job.

    ReplyDelete