Monday, February 8, 2016

Seven Wonders Tomb of Shadows: What I think About it So Far

I think everyone is overreacting over the Dr. sacrificing him life for everyone to keep moving forward in the quest. The Dr. is very old and sick. I think he should just give up his life and let everyone get more closer to the quest. I predict that once the Dr. gave up his live and died, a serious problem will occur and he will need to solve it. The Dr. graduated from Yale. Which makes him superior in science and math. He can solve the hardest problems they give him. Okay once he dies, I think that they will find a person that can help them on their quest. That person can be skilled in combat and survival. Survival can be good so no one important dies. The combat can help because any monster or foe can fall fairly quickly. Also I really like the concept of where you fight the mythological creature. When you fight it, your bad memories will be erased and it could be useful if your sleeping or have flashbacks if your parents dying and its uncomfortable to think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment